25 Year Member of the PGA of America
PGA Professional Awards
- Teacher of the Year, RIPGA 2007
- Outstanding Service Award, RIPGA 2009
- Player Development Award (creating events to expand the game of golf), NEPGA 2008
- Horton Smith Award (educating PGA professionals), NEPGA 2010
- Strausbaugh Award (volunteering to club membership & community), NEPGA 2012
- Patriot Award (supporting US veterans through instruction & fundraisers), NEPGA 2014
- Women’s Massachusetts Open Champion
- Two-time Cape Cod Women’s Open Champion
- Three-time New England Women’s Open Champion
- Connecticut Women’s Open Runner-Up
Academic Golf Experience and Honors
- BA Advertising University of Alabama
- Past Officer of the New England PGA
- University of Alabama Golf Team (Captain), named to All-SEC Team
Rates for Private Instruction Starting December 1 2016
- Hour Lesson ( 1 or 2 students ) $100
- 1/2 Hour Lesson (1 or 2 students) $60
Golf School Rates: Schedule to be posted the first week of December
One Day - 2-4 Students Max.
4 Hours 2 Hours of Instruction 2 Hours on Course | $250.00 Per Student
Two Day- @-4 Students Max
4 Hours each day | $500 per student
Weekly Drop In Clinic Rate 1 Hour sessions
Monday Wednesday and Fridays | $25.00 per Student
- $60.00 per hour
- Please call 239-394-8102 to schedule lessons.
Susan Bond, PGA
LOFT Golf Schools
Spending time with Susan you will see why the name of her golf schools is so appropriate.
LOFT = Lots of fun together.
Golf Tip of the Week
Remember your GPA, this is the foundation of your golf swing.
Ladies One Day LOFT Golf School
- 2 Hours
- 1 Hour Short Game
- 1 Hour Full Swing
- $150 per person
- 6 Students Per Session (Only a few spots remain)
- Thursday | Jan 5th 10-12
- Wednesday | Jan 11th 10-12
- Tuesday | Jan 31st 10-12
Drop In LOFT Clinics | 1 Hour Clinics $25 pp
- Saturday Jan 7th | 11-12
- Friday Jan 20th | 11-12
Dates for February will be posted soon.
Classes are filing up quickly!!!
Make 2017 the year your golf game improves.